We respect the privacy of our visitors and clients. Your online safety and privacy is our number one priority, while visiting our website and/or while communicating via any of our digital applications.
We understand that when you use our website or applications you trust us with your data. To be clear on how we use and protect your data, this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive.
We are committed to do anything to secure your data:
• We encrypt all data communication
• We do not sell or trade your personal data.
• We only collect and use data that helps us to provide you with top-notch services.
• We comply to laws and regulations set out by the government before getting users’
What information do we collect and use?
While using our website or services, we may ask you to provide us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
We may collect and process:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.innovattic.com
• Information provided by subscribing to or using a service or digital application we
• Details of your visits to www.innovattic.com, including – but not limited to – traffic
data, location data, other communication data and the resources that you access.
• Details provided to us in the process of building a digital application.
• Newsletters subscriptions
We may use your personal information for communication purposes; this includes contact moments via newsletters and other information that we consider is relevant for you.
Yes, we distribute cookies. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. By visiting a website and allowing cookies they are stored on your computer’s hard drive via your browser. Cookies enable us to optimise your website visit.
Of course you may choose to not accept cookies. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, this may influence the way our site is presented to you.